1. RP Station & Contact Info|
2. Website Registration
3. Financial Concerns & Questions
4. Forums & Journals
5. Webcast (Listening) Problems
6. Mobile Listening, Podcasting & Song Downloads
7. Is RP on XM or Sirius?
8. Why doesn't RP play my request?
9. Music Submissions
10. Security Concerns
11. How do the artists you play get paid?
12. Do you mind if I stream RP in my store/shop?
13. How can I advertise on your station?
14. Ongoing Support Questions
15. Radio Paradise HD
|How can I advertise on your station?|
How can I advertise on your station?
Advertising? What's that?
Oh, yeah. It's that stuff that used to clutter up radio broadcasts back before Internet & satellite radio - and which still defaces a lot of websites. Sorry, but we don't believe in the stuff.
If you feel like you have a product or service of sufficient interest to the RP audience that we might be willing to endorse it (like we do with the Roku player, for instance), contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
RP also has affiliate-sales relationships with a select group of companies (like Amazon.com, CDBaby & iTunes). If you'd like to talk to us about that, contact email@example.com.