1. RP Station & Contact Info|
2. Website Registration
3. Financial Concerns & Questions
4. Forums & Journals
5. Webcast (Listening) Problems
6. Mobile Listening, Podcasting & Song Downloads
7. Is RP on XM or Sirius?
8. Why doesn't RP play my request?
9. Music Submissions
10. Security Concerns
11. How do the artists you play get paid?
12. Do you mind if I stream RP in my store/shop?
13. How can I advertise on your station?
14. Ongoing Support Questions
15. Radio Paradise HD
|Ongoing Support Questions|
How do I change the settings for my ongoing support?
If you have a monthly, quarterly, or annual payment set up through our site, using a Visa or Mastercard, then you can do this:
Log into our site (if you're not logged in already), click "Your Settings" (upper right, below the now playing display), then scroll down to the "Support Settings" section.
What if I don't have an account on your site?
It is possible to set up a recurring payment without having a user account. The problem is that you can't manage your support settings online. You have two options:
1. Email Bill and ask him to make the changes.
2. Create an account (it's quick & free), then email Bill and have your existing support payment info transferred to your new account. Then you can make any needed changes yourself.
If you're just canceling support, and don't plan to start it up again, #1 is a perfectly fine choice, otherwise #2 is probably better.
What if I'm sending support via Paypal?
Unfortunately — due to Paypal's security restrictions — you can't manage the settings on recurring Paypal support payments through our site. To make changes, you'll first need to cancel the existing payment (on Paypal's site) then enter a new one here on our site.
To cancel an existing Paypal payment, you'll need to log into your Paypal account, search their Help FAQ for "cancel subscription", then folow those instructions.