1. RP Station & Contact Info|
2. Website Registration
3. Financial Concerns & Questions
4. Forums & Journals
5. Webcast (Listening) Problems
6. Mobile Listening, Podcasting & Song Downloads
7. Is RP on XM or Sirius?
8. Why doesn't RP play my request?
9. Music Submissions
10. Security Concerns
11. How do the artists you play get paid?
12. Do you mind if I stream RP in my store/shop?
13. How can I advertise on your station?
14. Ongoing Support Questions
15. Radio Paradise HD
|Is RP on XM or Sirius?|
Is RP available on either XM or Sirius satellite radio?
No, we're not. Both US satellite radio companies are very committed to doing their own music programming in-house and neither is carrying any "outside" programming. We'll keep an eye on the situation and if that changes, we'll be ready to talk to them (as long as we can retain our independence & creative control).
What about other ways to listen in my car?
You can access RP on just about any smartphone on a modern (3G or 4G) cell network. Most newer model cars either will connect to your phone via Bluetooth or have an "aux" input (a headphone-type plug) that you can connect your phone to.
We have apps for Android, iPhone, & Windows Phone 7. They're all free. In most cases you can also listen via your phone's built-in web browser. RP is also available via the free TuneIn Radio app (very nice), Shoutcast, WunderRadio, and just about any other radio app.