[ ]      [ ]   [ ]

Prog Rockers Anonymous - Red_Dragon - Nov 21, 2017 - 11:20am
 
RPeep News You Should Know - maryte - Nov 21, 2017 - 10:57am
 
Bug Reports & Feature Requests - NeilBlanchard - Nov 21, 2017 - 10:54am
 
Signs o' the Apocalypse in the news... - miamizsun - Nov 21, 2017 - 10:53am
 
Derplahoma Questions and Points of Interest - ScottFromWyoming - Nov 21, 2017 - 10:33am
 
Things You Thought Today - ScottFromWyoming - Nov 21, 2017 - 9:56am
 
Baseball, anyone? - ScottFromWyoming - Nov 21, 2017 - 9:54am
 
Why I ♥ the internets - ScottFromWyoming - Nov 21, 2017 - 9:43am
 
Name My Band - Antigone - Nov 21, 2017 - 8:05am
 
• • • BRING OUT YOUR DEAD • • •  - oldviolin - Nov 21, 2017 - 8:05am
 
Radio Paradise Comments - miamizsun - Nov 21, 2017 - 7:54am
 
HALF A WORLD - oldviolin - Nov 21, 2017 - 7:53am
 
Radio Paradise NFL Pick'em Group - olivertwist - Nov 21, 2017 - 7:11am
 
Guns - Red_Dragon - Nov 21, 2017 - 6:33am
 
Today in History - Red_Dragon - Nov 21, 2017 - 6:19am
 
Beer - ScottFromWyoming - Nov 21, 2017 - 5:57am
 
Helpful emergency signs - ScottFromWyoming - Nov 21, 2017 - 5:56am
 
"Him Too" - meower - Nov 21, 2017 - 5:53am
 
RadioParadise FAQ List Submission - raid - Nov 21, 2017 - 5:01am
 
Sixth Sense and a Thankyou! - miamizsun - Nov 21, 2017 - 4:21am
 
Favorite Quotes - oldviolin - Nov 20, 2017 - 9:53pm
 
John Mayer Has it goen on for show - ScottFromWyoming - Nov 20, 2017 - 7:51pm
 
The Geek Thread - haresfur - Nov 20, 2017 - 6:44pm
 
Health Care - kurtster - Nov 20, 2017 - 4:49pm
 
Addiction: I would appreciate your thoughts... - FourFortyEight - Nov 20, 2017 - 3:52pm
 
druid labs web cam and the cooking fools - ScottFromWyoming - Nov 20, 2017 - 3:49pm
 
What makes you smile? - miamizsun - Nov 20, 2017 - 3:05pm
 
• • • What Makes You Happy? • • •  - haresfur - Nov 20, 2017 - 2:04pm
 
Bit Rate Resolution in BlueSound? - Creggor - Nov 20, 2017 - 1:51pm
 
Recipes Shared at Radio Paradise - haresfur - Nov 20, 2017 - 12:38pm
 
Make Jrzy Laugh - sunybuny - Nov 20, 2017 - 12:38pm
 
OUR CATS!! - JrzyTmata - Nov 20, 2017 - 12:27pm
 
Learned Lessons - haresfur - Nov 20, 2017 - 12:26pm
 
Celebrity Deaths - sirdroseph - Nov 20, 2017 - 12:04pm
 
Just Wrong - Red_Dragon - Nov 20, 2017 - 10:03am
 
Annoying stuff. not things that piss you off, just annoyi... - Proclivities - Nov 20, 2017 - 10:01am
 
Celebrity Face Recognition - lily34 - Nov 20, 2017 - 9:42am
 
RP Daily Trivia Challenge - ScottFromWyoming - Nov 20, 2017 - 9:24am
 
Democratic Party - Steely_D - Nov 20, 2017 - 8:48am
 
Cryptic Posts - Leave Them Guessing - oldviolin - Nov 20, 2017 - 8:20am
 
Happy Thanksgiving! - miamizsun - Nov 20, 2017 - 7:53am
 
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •  - oldviolin - Nov 20, 2017 - 7:38am
 
Sex - oldviolin - Nov 20, 2017 - 7:11am
 
Lyrics That Remind You of Someone - oldviolin - Nov 20, 2017 - 7:02am
 
Visual Reference & Creative Catalysts - Proclivities - Nov 20, 2017 - 7:00am
 
Let's make some Music - oldviolin - Nov 20, 2017 - 6:58am
 
Counting with Pictures - Proclivities - Nov 20, 2017 - 6:18am
 
Comics! - Antigone - Nov 20, 2017 - 5:34am
 
What are you listening to now? - kurtster - Nov 19, 2017 - 5:39pm
 
Beta player only playing to left channel? - CaffeineIsMyDrug - Nov 19, 2017 - 5:19pm
 
The Image Post - Red_Dragon - Nov 19, 2017 - 4:24pm
 
Trump - hayduke2 - Nov 19, 2017 - 9:26am
 
Revelation,Armageddon, the end of the world (we can stop ... - SeriousLee - Nov 19, 2017 - 9:07am
 
Stone Temple Pilots - SeriousLee - Nov 19, 2017 - 7:23am
 
Celebrity News - ScottFromWyoming - Nov 18, 2017 - 9:14pm
 
NETFLIX - Alexandra - Nov 18, 2017 - 7:20pm
 
Sunrise, Sunset - Coaxial - Nov 18, 2017 - 7:05pm
 
The Chomsky / Zinn Reader - R_P - Nov 18, 2017 - 11:37am
 
Questions. - SeriousLee - Nov 18, 2017 - 3:28am
 
RadioParadise HD: API/webservice for integration in XBMC? - donfulano - Nov 17, 2017 - 5:53pm
 
Positive Thoughts and Prayer Requests - ScottFromWyoming - Nov 17, 2017 - 1:18pm
 
Would you drive this car for dating with ur girl? - KurtfromLaQuinta - Nov 17, 2017 - 12:47pm
 
Infinite cat - Prodigal_SOB - Nov 17, 2017 - 10:06am
 
Bad Poetry - oldviolin - Nov 17, 2017 - 9:38am
 
Things that make you go Hmmmm..... - islander - Nov 17, 2017 - 7:33am
 
What Makes You Laugh? - lily34 - Nov 17, 2017 - 7:17am
 
Media Bias - aflanigan - Nov 17, 2017 - 7:13am
 
SHOUT OUTS ACROSS THE WORLD - miamizsun - Nov 17, 2017 - 7:10am
 
Country Up The Bumpkin - miamizsun - Nov 17, 2017 - 6:51am
 
songs that ROCK! - miamizsun - Nov 17, 2017 - 6:47am
 
Anti-War - miamizsun - Nov 17, 2017 - 5:04am
 
Republican Party - miamizsun - Nov 17, 2017 - 3:34am
 
Japanese Unique Way of Arrangement of Flowers - haresfur - Nov 17, 2017 - 1:08am
 
Tech & Science - miamizsun - Nov 16, 2017 - 6:36pm
 
Australia has Disappeared - haresfur - Nov 16, 2017 - 6:14pm
 
Index » Radio Paradise/General » General Discussion » What Are You Going To Do Today? Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 702, 703, 704  Next
Post to this Topic
Antigone

Antigone Avatar

Location: A house, in a Virginian Valley
Gender: Female
Zodiac: Aquarius
Chinese Yr: Rat


Posted: Nov 2, 2017 - 8:24am

Today's goal is to be somewhat more normal: shower and contact lenses first. Hopefully the grocery store later. And walkies, of course.
PoundPuppy

PoundPuppy Avatar

Gender: Female
Zodiac: Libra
Chinese Yr: Rabbit


Posted: Oct 28, 2017 - 3:29pm

 Coaxial wrote:

Sorry, have you been to the doctor?

 
No but if I'm not better by Monday I'll have to go to get a Dr.'s note for work
triskele

triskele Avatar

Location: The Dragons' Roost
Gender: Female
Zodiac: Taurus
Chinese Yr: Tiger


Posted: Oct 28, 2017 - 10:56am

 Coaxial wrote:

So...One thing seems to be, pretty much, for sure and that's the mass is benign. Best diagnosis at this time is Fribromatosis but samples are still being tested locally and out of state. One sample has been sent to Beth Israel in New York to a pathologist who specializes in this type tumor...We will meet again in about a month to plan the final strategy but he explained that quite likely he would recommend doing nothing because of the slow growth rate, it has barely grown in 28 months, and the location of the tumor. Accessing the tumor would require breaking several bones, many large neck and facial scars, the likelihood of permanent nerve and muscle damage, and even infection with so much skin being opened up. Leaving it alone keeps the door ajar for it to eventually finish the job it started, when it attached to and began destroying the bone between the sinus cavity and the skull, making its way into my frontal lobe.

He told me that I could sleep easier tonight because it isn't cancer and because of the slow growth of the tumor...I asked him if he would sleep easier too and he said yes.

 

Thank you all for the good wishes. They are greatly appreciated and I know they shift the karmic balance in my favor.

 

Randy

 
I haven't been around much lately.... I am glad to see this!  
islander
Thalassophile
islander Avatar

Location: Seattle
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Scorpio
Chinese Yr: Cock


Posted: Oct 28, 2017 - 10:08am

 ScottFromWyoming wrote:

Starbucks is the one place where explaining what I want would be much easier if I could just type it in.

8 oz cup no lid
Fill with ice
2 shots espresso (2 raw sugars)
top with cold milk
shut up

This is usually about a 12 minute negotiation with a 50% success rate.

 
But 35% of what you are paying for is witty repartee. There is no discount if you don't use it.
Coaxial
Shine On.
Coaxial Avatar

Location: 543 miles west of Paradis,1491 miles east of Paradise
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Capricorn
Chinese Yr: Dragon


Posted: Oct 28, 2017 - 9:38am

 PoundPuppy wrote:
I've been home sick for 3 days now. I'm dying Jim.
I'm going to lay on my couch with my cat and do as little as possible.
I'm off until Tuesday at 2;30 so I hope that gives me plenty of time to get better.
 
Sorry, have you been to the doctor?
PoundPuppy

PoundPuppy Avatar

Gender: Female
Zodiac: Libra
Chinese Yr: Rabbit


Posted: Oct 28, 2017 - 9:29am

I've been home sick for 3 days now. I'm dying Jim.
I'm going to lay on my couch with my cat and do as little as possible.
I'm off until Tuesday at 2;30 so I hope that gives me plenty of time to get better.

miamizsun

miamizsun Avatar

Location: (3261.3 Miles SE of RP)
Gender: Male


Posted: Oct 27, 2017 - 2:41pm

 Coaxial wrote:

So...One thing seems to be, pretty much, for sure and that's the mass is benign. Best diagnosis at this time is Fribromatosis but samples are still being tested locally and out of state. One sample has been sent to Beth Israel in New York to a pathologist who specializes in this type tumor...We will meet again in about a month to plan the final strategy but he explained that quite likely he would recommend doing nothing because of the slow growth rate, it has barely grown in 28 months, and the location of the tumor. Accessing the tumor would require breaking several bones, many large neck and facial scars, the likelihood of permanent nerve and muscle damage, and even infection with so much skin being opened up. Leaving it alone keeps the door ajar for it to eventually finish the job it started, when it attached to and began destroying the bone between the sinus cavity and the skull, making its way into my frontal lobe.

He told me that I could sleep easier tonight because it isn't cancer and because of the slow growth of the tumor...I asked him if he would sleep easier too and he said yes.

 Thank you all for the good wishes. They are greatly appreciated and I know they shift the karmic balance in my favor.

 Randy



{#High-five}
lily34
i need a bogle for my glotch.
lily34 Avatar

Location: GTFO
Gender: Female
Zodiac: Cancer
Chinese Yr: Monkey


Posted: Oct 27, 2017 - 11:15am

 Coaxial wrote:

So...One thing seems to be, pretty much, for sure and that's the mass is benign.

He told me that I could sleep easier tonight because it isn't cancer and because of the slow growth of the tumor...I asked him if he would sleep easier too and he said yes.

 

Thank you all for the good wishes. They are greatly appreciated and I know they shift the karmic balance in my favor.

 

Randy

 

ScottFromWyoming
I eat pints
ScottFromWyoming Avatar

Location: Powell
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces
Chinese Yr: Tiger


Posted: Oct 27, 2017 - 11:14am

 Red_Dragon wrote:

my favorite ingredient

 
So hard to find!
Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Avatar



Posted: Oct 27, 2017 - 11:12am

 ScottFromWyoming wrote:

Starbucks is the one place where explaining what I want would be much easier if I could just type it in.

8 oz cup no lid
Fill with ice
2 shots espresso (2 raw sugars)
top with cold milk
shut up

This is usually about a 12 minute negotiation with a 50% success rate.

 
my favorite ingredient
ScottFromWyoming
I eat pints
ScottFromWyoming Avatar

Location: Powell
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces
Chinese Yr: Tiger


Posted: Oct 27, 2017 - 11:09am

 PoundPuppy wrote:
Not much. I'm home from work sick with the plague.

I've also become one of those people..... I downloaded the Starbucks app on my phone so I can order and just go in and pick up my coffee without having to order or pay there... yeah...{#Eek}

 
Starbucks is the one place where explaining what I want would be much easier if I could just type it in.

8 oz cup no lid
Fill with ice
2 shots espresso (2 raw sugars)
top with cold milk
shut up

This is usually about a 12 minute negotiation with a 50% success rate.
PoundPuppy

PoundPuppy Avatar

Gender: Female
Zodiac: Libra
Chinese Yr: Rabbit


Posted: Oct 27, 2017 - 11:00am

Not much. I'm home from work sick with the plague.

I've also become one of those people..... I downloaded the Starbucks app on my phone so I can order and just go in and pick up my coffee without having to order or pay there... yeah...{#Eek}
Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Avatar



Posted: Oct 27, 2017 - 10:37am

 Coaxial wrote:

So...One thing seems to be, pretty much, for sure and that's the mass is benign. Best diagnosis at this time is Fribromatosis but samples are still being tested locally and out of state. One sample has been sent to Beth Israel in New York to a pathologist who specializes in this type tumor...We will meet again in about a month to plan the final strategy but he explained that quite likely he would recommend doing nothing because of the slow growth rate, it has barely grown in 28 months, and the location of the tumor. Accessing the tumor would require breaking several bones, many large neck and facial scars, the likelihood of permanent nerve and muscle damage, and even infection with so much skin being opened up. Leaving it alone keeps the door ajar for it to eventually finish the job it started, when it attached to and began destroying the bone between the sinus cavity and the skull, making its way into my frontal lobe.

He told me that I could sleep easier tonight because it isn't cancer and because of the slow growth of the tumor...I asked him if he would sleep easier too and he said yes.

 

Thank you all for the good wishes. They are greatly appreciated and I know they shift the karmic balance in my favor.

 

Randy

 
{#Good-vibes}
Coaxial
Shine On.
Coaxial Avatar

Location: 543 miles west of Paradis,1491 miles east of Paradise
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Capricorn
Chinese Yr: Dragon


Posted: Oct 27, 2017 - 10:34am

 lily34 wrote:



 

So...One thing seems to be, pretty much, for sure and that's the mass is benign. Best diagnosis at this time is Fribromatosis but samples are still being tested locally and out of state. One sample has been sent to Beth Israel in New York to a pathologist who specializes in this type tumor...We will meet again in about a month to plan the final strategy but he explained that quite likely he would recommend doing nothing because of the slow growth rate, it has barely grown in 28 months, and the location of the tumor. Accessing the tumor would require breaking several bones, many large neck and facial scars, the likelihood of permanent nerve and muscle damage, and even infection with so much skin being opened up. Leaving it alone keeps the door ajar for it to eventually finish the job it started, when it attached to and began destroying the bone between the sinus cavity and the skull, making its way into my frontal lobe.

He told me that I could sleep easier tonight because it isn't cancer and because of the slow growth of the tumor...I asked him if he would sleep easier too and he said yes.

 

Thank you all for the good wishes. They are greatly appreciated and I know they shift the karmic balance in my favor.

 

Randy
lily34
i need a bogle for my glotch.
lily34 Avatar

Location: GTFO
Gender: Female
Zodiac: Cancer
Chinese Yr: Monkey


Posted: Oct 27, 2017 - 7:15am

 Coaxial wrote:
I'm off to see the Pro from Dover regarding my life expectancy.{#Meditate}I'll report back soon with the gory details.

 

Coaxial
Shine On.
Coaxial Avatar

Location: 543 miles west of Paradis,1491 miles east of Paradise
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Capricorn
Chinese Yr: Dragon


Posted: Oct 27, 2017 - 5:55am

I'm off to see the Pro from Dover regarding my life expectancy.{#Meditate}I'll report back soon with the gory details.
sunybuny
Warm & sunny
sunybuny Avatar

Location: The West & Best Coast of FLA
Gender: Female


Posted: Oct 27, 2017 - 5:14am

Brother and SIL are in town. Leaving work early for a nice dinner at St Armand's.
ditty
It all goes to the same place. Have Faith.
ditty Avatar

Location: centex
Gender: Female
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Chinese Yr: Dog


Posted: Oct 27, 2017 - 5:12am

Cabaret tonight!
Antigone

Antigone Avatar

Location: A house, in a Virginian Valley
Gender: Female
Zodiac: Aquarius
Chinese Yr: Rat


Posted: Oct 27, 2017 - 5:02am

I'm looking forward to the nature journaling workshop I'm attending (as coordinator) this morning for the Master Naturalists. I'm not an artist by any stretch, but maybe I'll find some hidden talent!

 
JrzyTmata
You say tomato, I say "Hi Charlie!"
JrzyTmata Avatar



Posted: Oct 16, 2017 - 6:16am

 ScottFromWyoming wrote:

Wow. We don't get nearly that many. Have to try those early girls next year.

 
they aren't large tomatoes. about 6 to 8 oz each. I use them instead of plums for cooking. they are a nice fresh eating tomato too.


Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 702, 703, 704  Next